6.29.2006

Well I am sorry that I haven't been saying anything lately. I have been working hard at SMA + Architects and in my free time I have been trying to get my new (actually used) iPod working. In fact I am going back to work on it now.

On a quick side note - Our town, Wylie, of the great state of Texas is playing host tomorrow night to none other than the great Emerson Drive (truly one of the best Country Pop acts of our day).

Boot camp is this coming week- I am going to be there for the first night. Whoopee!

Go visit Mulltrain's Blog to keep up with her stay in Rome.

Signing Off...

2 Comments:

Blogger joe4444 said...

Hey man, what kind of iPod do you have? Mine's one of the 30gb that plays video's.

Anyway great to cya at HH, have a great summer. ~Joe

03 July, 2006 17:32  
Blogger Jill said...

how was Emerson Drive? i like that one song!

04 July, 2006 13:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home