6.17.2006

I can't believe that has been a month and a half since I last posted.

So many things have happened since then, I think one of the most important things that has happened was my hiring by SMA Architects as an intern for the rest of the summer. I get to start that job on Monday woo hoo.

Harmony Hill ended today, I believe that it was a great year. They often are great but somehow they are all different. Now that it has ended I am sad and in a kind of shock. I also missed those who couldn't make it this year. The Kitchens family, Andrew, the Rogers boys (I'm sure there are more that I can't think of now)

I took as many pictures as I could - here are some:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed it was a fun year....it was good to see you and hang withaaa!!!!

18 June, 2006 18:05  
Blogger ShapeNoteSinger said...

HH was great fun--sorry it's over.

:-l

Should we start our paper chain tomorrow?

xo

ps Bob Lucas wrote "Daylight."

18 June, 2006 20:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the job. i hope the first few days have been good. i don't really know what "good" at this job would consist of, but yeah... enjoy your time at home :-)

20 June, 2006 11:20  
Blogger Androphenese said...

aww man thanks for putting up the pics!!! do u have any more? please show!

26 June, 2006 21:35  
Blogger rachel tsunami said...

love the pics, Ic. Funny how so many of them are of and in the kitchen.

btw, thanks for being such a great boy scout for your old camp neighbor.

27 June, 2006 18:55  
Blogger ThePizzaPizzaMan said...

Has miss M. Farious seen the wonderful shot of herself? I wonder...

27 June, 2006 19:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice seeing everyone there again! And you with your newly-added facial hair...

28 June, 2006 13:48  
Blogger Lady Godiva said...

for the record...
i desperately wanted to come, but 2 jobs and school prevented me.
and when i started looking at the pictures and got down to the flags at sunset i burst into tears, completely bewildering my poor husband, who promises we are coming in the year 2008, 2007 if nursing school permits that sort of absence.

29 June, 2006 08:34  
Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Aww...I really missed being there! I was definitely thinking of ya'll all week while I was at work. Thanks for putting the pictures up. They're great!

16 July, 2006 21:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home