3.25.2006

Well I finally found my camera (it had been missing since spring break) and so I now have the priviledge of showing two pictures I am proud of - the first is a little fuzzy I had a hard time getting a good picture but if you have discerning eyes you can see that it is a Dodge Viper.
This car is a little rarer than the Viper - I thought at first it was a Lamborghini Diablo but it is not. It is in fact a Lamborghini Countach Anniversario - manufactured some time between '88 and '90 . Pretty Cool eh? Well the coolest part about it is that "they" keep track of cars this rare, according to the registry there are (a minimum of) 8 of these registered in Texas. Most of the 657 (that is all they ever made) of these are in Europe.
Amazingly I saw these both on the same day, Sunday at the beginning of Spring break. I need to thank Mulltrain for rummaging around in the back of my car to get my camera out of my boot so that I could take these pictures. Fun times.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting pictures of cars. Even though I'm a guy, I don't know that much about the kinds of cars by just seeing them; but perhaps I'll develop that some day...

25 March, 2006 16:22  
Blogger Unknown said...

And both of those cars were in your review mirrors. How fast were you going to keep those kind of cars behind you.

26 March, 2006 17:17  
Blogger ThePizzaPizzaMan said...

Sadly it wasn't that exciting -- the Lamborghini was stopped at the same light as me and the Viper was stuck behind me on a one-lane road.

On the other hand you should see the movie of me passing the Lamborghini ; )

26 March, 2006 22:59  
Blogger Jennifer R. said...

Yep, that was me! Who says riding shotgun is boring? ;)

30 March, 2006 20:57  
Blogger Jill said...

very exciting! i love seeing cool cars on the road too.

06 April, 2006 21:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home