2.24.2006

Well I just had my first all-nighter this year (I think) it was a good one though. For some reason working on a model all night is harder to do than drawings by hand or on the computer (which I was working on). Presentations are today at 1 pm and all I have left to do now is the layout and write down notes to help me in presenting.

This is the first presentation I will have done in about 1.5 or 2 years. Usually you present your work regularly but up until this year I have gotten teachers who rarely (if ever) actually had us present. So needless to say I am a little nervous, we have outside reviewers coming which means we will not recognize their faces.

In the mean time, we have been learning lighting in our computer rendering class and so I made some little vignettes as exercises.

Here are two:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you do fine!

24 February, 2006 13:20  
Blogger Androphenese said...

pretty sweet stuff!

25 February, 2006 20:12  
Blogger GravyGal said...

That's cool kid.

26 February, 2006 23:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home