2.18.2006

over Christmas break the four oldest kids in my family recorded our own CD on our home computer- it wasn't very good but there is promise there.

In the meantime, Evan has been recording on his own. I have been making sure that he sends me copies so that I can hear what he plays. Two days ago he sent me his version of "Take to the World" (a cover of a Derek Webb song) on which he had figured out how to stack two tracks -- in other words, he is playing lead and background guitar and also harmonizing with himself.

He wanted me to post it so I have it here for your enjoyment. And it is downloadable, just right-click and "save link as"

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Androphenese said...

MAN THATS REALLY GOOD STUFF! BRAVO!!!

21 February, 2006 13:27  
Blogger Androphenese said...

hey eric, that blue highway Cd is really good. indeed man, good stuff

21 February, 2006 19:56  
Blogger DonKhan said...

my lord, I thank you :)

yes that cd is excellent indeed

21 February, 2006 20:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home