1.12.2006


I found this picture randomly as I was surfing the web this evening, it looked intriguing and so I thought "I will put this on my blog" and then I said "ok, that's a great idea Eric" and then...

anyway

Here are some of the thoughts that ran through my head as I was looking at this picture:

what are they thinking? who took this picture? who drinks wine and eats apples at the same time? is that elderly gentleman a former german spy? does his wife know he was a spy?

I found this picture on this website www.camping-toegemannsfeld.de after running it through babelfish it made more sense.

By the way... what would a good caption be for these folks?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate that the chairs are always arranged around tables in pictures in a retarded way...
"picturesque retirement: jealous?"

13 January, 2006 15:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The woman doesn't look that happy.

13 January, 2006 17:32  
Blogger ShapeNoteSinger said...

Well.....
I could say something lame about "The Days of Wine and Roses"
but how 'bout
"Appenzeller Braut La Fiancee d'Appenzell" (loosely--the farmer brought his love an apple). Oh well..........never was too good at headlines.....

xo

15 January, 2006 14:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home