10.24.2005

Well what do you know, I am actually blogging again.

Actually I have been really busy the last couple of weeks and will continue to be so up to the end of the semester. I am as worn out as I ever have been. The Reformation party will not come too soon.

When I am this worn out, I always end up remembering the IIIrd Tyme Out songs "I Pray My Way Out of Trouble" and "I Feel Closer to Heaven" they both remind me that no matter what my earthly troubles I have a Father in Heaven who listens when I pray and that makes me thankful even more for his great gift of the Son. Those things keep my mind off of feeling sorry for myself.

Signing Off...



Col 3:23,24 "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will recieve the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ."


5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer R. said...

Hey, those verses sound familiar...

:)

I agree, thinking about more important things will always help put everything else into proper perspective.

24 October, 2005 09:30  
Blogger ThePizzaPizzaMan said...

yes I thought about mentioning that those were part of the sermon on sunday but that would have taken more than my allotted 10 minutes : )

24 October, 2005 23:45  
Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

Eck lives!

Good to know you're still alive out there, ma frin. We miss you 'round these parts.

25 October, 2005 16:38  
Blogger van Danne said...

And don't we all tend to be self-centered...

Just wanted to say hi Eric. :-) Miss you and look forward to seeing you again. I'm applying to both Texas Tech and U North Texas for grad school so maybe I'll be in your neck of the woods before too long.

26 October, 2005 07:27  
Blogger ShapeNoteSinger said...

I feel your pain.

Preach on!
xo

27 October, 2005 11:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home