10.28.2005

"NO TO THE KKK AND PROP 2!
Stop the Klan! Vote against hate.Click above to: Get a mail ballot! (Deadline 5pm Nov 1) Find out where to vote! Protect the Texas Bill of Rights!"

So apperently the KKK is holding a rally in favor of Proposition 2 (declaring formally that marriage is between a man and a woman only) in Austin. Since their associations are so vile it only takes liberals a small hop to jump to the conclusion that if you are a reasonable individual then you can't share views with the KKK. I think it is regrettable, honestly, because I do support proposition 2 despite the fact that the KKK supports it.

I found this ad on Facebook of all places, I reported it before I realized that the KKK is actually involved. oops, well I guess I wouldn't mind if they did remove it.

Signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home