9.21.2005

Just a quick post today.

Please pray for those who have homes on the gulf coast of Texas. I hear that the storm is supposed to hit right on Galveston and sweep over Houston. Weather.com says that the storm is up to Category 5 and still growing.

Specifically, there is a girl in my studio who is from Houston and she has basically given up hope of seeing her home or her grandparent's home ever again. Also I met a girl from Victoria whose parents had called and asked what she wanted from her room and that she had two boxes space to work with.

Looks like the storm will hit Dallas on Monday morning if it keeps up.

Signing Off...

3 Comments:

Blogger aikou Iesu said...

I agree and will. If everyone could also pray for my Dad, Grandma, and other family. I have a lot down there. What is really sad is my Great Aunt and Uncle drove to Houston to say with family to get away from Katrina and now they are having to move again. Plus, there are probably even more that have taken shelter in Houston from Louisiana that are having to move again.

21 September, 2005 18:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Sam and Aunt Janet are down that way too, Pizza. and Aunt Sandy and her family. pray for them

21 September, 2005 19:55  
Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

I will definitely be praying for ya'll.

21 September, 2005 21:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home