9.25.2005

Just the other day I was at a thrift store and on my way out noticed that there were some old Life magazines in their dumpster out front. If any of you know me, I think you know what comes next...

That's right, I pulled them out -- most of them turned out to be from the mid 1960's.

I really haven't had much of a chance to look at them until today. When I was at my girlfriend's house her parents and I were looking through them. I was mostly loking at the really cool car ads - like the 1969 Chevelle SS and the 1970 Torino line (this is the actual pic I have) and the 1966 Olds Toronado or one of my personal favorites, the 1966 Ford Ranchero. Man the cars back then were so cool! too bad they drank gas like I drink milk.

One of these days I am going to get me a muscle car, something with a HUGE engine that makes lots of noise and really can push you back in your seat, Mazdas only do so much : )

Signing Off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home