8.29.2005

Whew!

Well I just got out of my first class of Studio III, I think I am going to like my teacher but we'll see about that. He is an Indian fellow and very interested in seeing us design European type structures. Which means small and efficient.

I had never thought of American houses as extravagant but when you compare how much free land there is in a medieval town to say, Dallas or Lubbock you realize that you have to be much more frugal in general. The average family (about 2 bedrooms) house runs about 800 or 900 square feet. Makes me thankful for having room to stretch out at home.

Here is the link to our class page if it interests you ARCH 3501

Well, so far I am still working at the bookstore and it's a good thing because I am actually going to have to buy some books for studio and the discount really helps.

2 Comments:

Blogger GravyGal said...

Glad to see you've posted! Having a good first day?

I had Speech and English this morning (got your speech prof!). Going back for Photography tonight. Good stuff.

E

29 August, 2005 14:33  
Blogger ThePizzaPizzaMan said...

The good old speech teacher. I think we were one of her first classes. She was great.

She was even an aggie : )

30 August, 2005 16:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home