8.02.2005

The Sunday before last I was at my grandparent's house in Granbury and thankfully I had my camera with me when the sunset came. (right)

Their house is on the Brazos River and though the river there is not the best for swimming it is really nice to be able to walk down there whenever we want to and just enjoy watching sunsets or skipping rocks or whatever.

This sunset reminded me of another that I experienced this year. (left) Though the location was San Angelo and the time was April 16th.

They say that people are generally prone to create the same composition when given the chance and that seems to be the case here.


Sunset and sunrise are two of the most beautiful times of day, in my opinion.

Signing off...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer R. said...

Hey Eric...

Now I can be cool like you and have blog. Hehe! I love those pictures, it makes me want to go outside tomorrow morning and watch the sun rise over the Lake of Shining Waters.

Okay, well, it doesn't make me want to do it THAT bad. Still, I agree, God's beauty is best seen in those beautiful colors He paints across the sky...

02 August, 2005 23:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures, Eric! I do love a good sunrise/set. If you'll give me your email address, I'll send you a great one of West Texas (Abilene) taken from my Mom's back porch. God sure has a colorful spirit, eh?

05 August, 2005 22:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home