8.15.2005

"..she knows his love's in tulsa and she knows he's gonna go, it ain't no woman flesh and blood it's... "

RODEO!!!


I had a blast last Saturday night, a group of about 12 kids from church went to the Mesquite Championship Rodeo and while I can't presume to speak for everyone I think it was a good time for all.

I had never been to the rodeo until today but I have been a fan for at least a year or so. Particularly of bull riding -- the Outdoor Living Network (or whatever it's name is) shows PBR events every week and I usually didn't miss them all last year.

I still have a dream of riding a bull in competition sometime. I have had many people try to talk me out of this but I ain't gonna be talked out of it. My mother said she would prefer it to riding a motorcycle, the lesser of two weevils, she says.


One day...


The picture is: Evan, Me, David Lamb and Austin Sword on David's jacked-up Dodge

2 Comments:

Blogger X said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to try. (I already ride motorcycles so I can't really choose the lesser.)

16 August, 2005 16:27  
Blogger Jennifer R. said...

Sweet hat!

17 August, 2005 09:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home