7.16.2005


Wowie, Pretty Scary.

My switch to working full-time at Domino's is complete - obviously because I have worked about one of the last three days there. I had forgotten how full-time feels, I am rather tired now.

I delivered somewhere close to 60 orders in the last three days and put about 125 miles on my car each day. Yesterday was one of the busiest days I have seen, we were $40 short of $5000 in sales... That is a whole lot of pizza!

Well because of the long hours I have been able to save more money (makes sense) incidentally the reason I wanted long hours was to make more money. So it works out, plus I get cool stories to tell about the funny things people do. Like today for my tip a lady gave me a gas station cookie bag containing 96 cents in assorted change. Guess she cleaned out her car seat this morning...

Anyone else have funny work stories?

Signing off...

5 Comments:

Blogger GravyGal said...

When the highschool kids used to come in for coffee and throw a big old handful of change on the counter. ;)

E

17 July, 2005 00:03  
Blogger X said...

What you saying about Highschool kids. JK. Nice site Pizzaman, but did you have to steal mine.

18 July, 2005 14:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just by way of anouncement:
Nathan Rector has a blog...drop him a line.
http://southerncharmpbtke.blogspot.com/

18 July, 2005 16:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, darkside. Are you aware how many people have this same blogsite interface? It's just a nice, striking look, and there are a limited number to choose from, I suppose. Bound to be some overlap.

19 July, 2005 22:06  
Blogger X said...

I was Just Kidding. Give me a break.

21 July, 2005 11:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home