7.11.2005

I just stumbled onto this picture this evening.

What a great crew.. I would love a reunion some time. You know I could go on for a while about how sad it is we can't all get together more, but despite the fact that we can't - we still share the Christian bonds referenced in House of the Lord

You may value the friendships of youth and of age,
And select for my comrades the noble and sage,
But the friends that most cheer me on life’s rugged road
Are the friends of my Master, the children of God.

Signing Off...

2 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Wow...I'm the first one to comment. I'm so happy I found your blog. I took a guess that it was yours when I saw a comment by Pizzapizzaman on Andrew B's blog.

Can you guess who this is?

I see ya'll did make shirts for your fan club. Was that picture this year, or last year? I remember ya'll talking about wanting to do that when I was at Harmony Hill two years ago. Great picture.

I hope you are doing well. I look forward to reading more.

12 July, 2005 20:35  
Blogger ThePizzaPizzaMan said...

Not this year but last year -

I must say that I didn't know who you were until I looked at your profile. I am so honored that you were my first "comment poster"

I hope I will live up to your writing expectations.

Say hi to Derek for me, I still think of him when I sing "It Is Well With My Soul"

ThePizzaPizzaMan

12 July, 2005 21:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home